1) Big round center entry table--I love a big round table for flowers or stacks of books topped with a favorite trinket
My notes say this pic is from Better Homes and Gardens-?
2) Stand alone bathtub--For long soaks in lots of bubbles.
Spotted on Pink Wallpaper
3) Center Doorknob--a large round doorknob, right in the center of the door, so chic!
4) Dark, glossy walls--I love the contrast of these dark walls with the caramel colored chairs. And the fact that it's a library makes me want to curl right up in this deep, rich color.
5) Art Gallery Walls--A hallway or entryway filled to the edges with frames of all shapes and sizes is my dream. I particularly love having half of the pieces hung and the other half leaning on shelves to be rotated at whim.
6) Wall-o-books--I have a lot of books. Way more books than a couple of measly bookcases can stand. I need a whole wall filled floor to ceiling with shelves. Or in this case, with some cabinets on the bottom to store necessary but not so pretty pieces.
7) All white kitchen--no need for further explanation, I think my love is well understood. (I do love the one black piece of counterwork here for a little contrast, though)
8) Chalkboard walls--I've been dying to paint a wall in my kitchen or bathroom with chalkboard paint. The possibilities abound.
9) Guest cottage--A quaint little escape in the back yard for houseguests (or me!)
10) Daring entryway wallpaper-to make a statement as soon as you step in the door.