2) Essentials: Every girl needs a set of champagne flutes, a great dress, and a friend who is up for random adventures.
Images: HSN and Jcrew
3) Into every life, a little monogramming must fall.
4) Required Reading: There is nothing wrong with a slightly unhealthy obsession to design magazines.
Image: Tracey Garet
5) The same rule will always apply to fashion, home, events and life..."always remove one item before you leave the house." Coco Channel
6) A home should be dog and child friendly, otherwise, what's the point.
7) Design is not synonymous with expensive, good lines come at every price from flea market to boutique. But a good eye is priceless!
8) Don't underestimate the simplicity of black and white.
Image: Miles Redd
9) A bit of sparkle never hurt anyone, and candlelight fixes everything.
10) Sunday dinners may be the most important part of the week.
Image: Martha Stewart
So what's a girl to do when she finds herself with overflowing piles of "idea folders" from random bits of paper picked up throughout the day to a hard drive full of pictures of napkins and wallpaper? Organize it all for everyone to see, of course.
Welcome to Semigloss Chic!